AirPop Returns & Warranty Policy
Can I return my goods?
If you have purchased an AirPop product from this on-line store then you have the right to cancel your purchase, for any reason within 30 days of your transaction and return the goods in their original sealed condition for a full refund.
This right to cancellation only applies to the return of sealed / unopened goods. Any AirPop products which were unsealed after delivery and are not suitable for return due to health protection and hygiene reasons.
Please contact us at email@example.com providing details of your original order number/items/delivery date and if requested a photograph of the items you wish to return.
Once your return request has been accepted you will receive instructions on where to return your products. We must receive the returned items within fourteen (14) business days of the date your return was approved.
Please note we are not responsible for paying any customs charges (import duty or tax) on any returns unless you’re returning items we have sent in error. You will be responsible for all costs and charges associated with returning your order. We recommend you return your order via a tracked shipping method, or request a proof of postage receipt, as we cannot refund/exchange lost returns.
We’ll refund the original cost of the items and any delivery charges using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, not later than 14 days from when we receive the returned goods / or evidence that you have sent them back.
If you have any questions about the return and replacement or refund of AirPop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your AirPop product has arrived damaged ?
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We take extraordinary care to ensure that the AirPop products you purchase meet our quality standards, however we cannot guarantee every customer has a 100% error free experience throughout the products entire lifespan.
In the rare event that your AirPop product fails to live up to our expectations, we do provide a limited one (1) year warranty from the date of purchase, that covers your products for any defects in material or workmanship arising under normal use.
How do I make a warranty claim?
If you believe your product is covered under the warranty terms, please follow the steps below:
- If you purchased your AirPop products through another website or through a retail store, in the first instance please contact this party for your refund or exchange request.
- If the retailer is unable to repair/replace your AirPop product, please contact email@example.com for further help.
- If you purchased through our online store, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to determine eligibility
- In this email, please include your name, address and contact details along with photographs of the defective product and if you have it, the original order number.
- We’ll review your request and respond within 5-7 day days and provided your product is eligible, we will replace / repair any defective parts free of charge.
Our product warranty is limited to faults in manufacturing that arise following normal use as prescribed in the user manual. We cannot provide replacement or repair services free of charge if following our evaluation the faults are deemed to be as a result of:
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification.
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake.
- Changes that occur during normal wear and tear and ageing (fading)
- If a product is not an authentic AirPop product.