AirPophealth March 2023 Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is promoted by AirPop, a brand wholly operated by SX Innovation LTD. We are registered in Hong Kong under company number 1696647 and have our registered office at Unit 703, 7/F, Sunbeam Plaza, 1155 Canton Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- This promotion is open to all USA residents except employees of SX Innovation LTD. (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
- How to enter:
- Follow @airpophealth on Instagram and like the competition post made on 03/01/2023 on the @airpophealth Instagram account. Each action will count as 1 (one) entry into the competition.
- Follow @airpophealth on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet dated 03/01/2023 on the @airpophealth Twitter account. Each action will count as 1 (one) entry into the competition.
- Visit @airpophealth on Facebook and like the competition post made on 03/01/2023 on the @airpophealth Facebook account. This will count as 1 (one) entry into the competition.
- Carrying out all 5 (five) of these actions will count as 5 (five) entries into the competition.
- You may also subscribe to the AirPop monthly newsletter by providing your email address and permission to contact you. This will count as 5 (five) entries into the competition.
- The opening date for entries is 03/27/2023. The closing date for entries is 04/09/2023 at 11.59 Eastern Standard Time. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- There will be 3 prize levels and 5 winners will be selected:
- 1st prize: $100 US (one hundred) Target gift card
- 2nd prize: $50 US (fifty) Target gift card
- 3rd prize: $25 US (twenty five) Target gift card. This prize will be given to three individual winners
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and subject to availability.
No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- SX Innovation LTD. reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified via Twitter no later than 04/16/2023.
Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. SX Innovation LTD. reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner between 04/16/2023 – 04/30/2023. SX Innovation LTD. reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person will not be included in the competition.
- SX Innovation LTD.’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please send an email to email@example.com FTAO Simon Neave.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by SX Innovation LTD., without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will SX Innovation LTD. be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- SX Innovation LTD. will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and SX Innovation LTD. can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.